Weekly recipe!! @sizzlefishfit has done it again.. This week I am using their cod for a simple and bright meal for one. Cod is such a simple fish that can be transformed in many different ways. The best part about this recipe is that you can make it your own by making any necessary substitutes with anything in your pantry!
What you need:
1 tsp Orange Zest
1 tsp Chipotle Powder (or Chili Flakes)
2-3 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
2 Garlic Cloves
1 TBSP Ghee
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Optional: 1 whisked egg to better seal the parchment paper when folding.
Instructions: - Preheat oven to 425
- Roughly chop garlic and olives
- Place cod on a sheet of parchment paper
- Smear ghee on the cod
- Add salt, pepper, orange zest and chipotle powder
- Top with garlic, tomatoes, olives and thyme
- Fold parchment in half over the fish and crinkle the edges to create a crescent shaped pocket (brush the parchment with the egg wash first to have a tighter seal if you choose)
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Cut open the parchment pocket to release the steam, and enjoy!